an account. You can:
Access your saved cars on any device.
Receive Price Alert emails when price changes,
new offers become available or a vehicle is sold.
Benefits & Warranty Through Ferrari CPO
As an authorized Ferrari CPO dealer, we offer a wide range of benefits and warranties on all our pre-owned Ferraris. Come in today for a test drive!
When you buy a Ferrari (CPO) vehicle, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your car has been thoroughly inspected and is covered by a comprehensive warranty.
This warranty covers a wide variety of issues, from the engine to the electrical system. In addition, the warranty is valid at any authorized official Ferrari dealership in the world
Advantages Of Ferrari CPO
The benefits you can enjoy when you choose a Ferrari CPO vehicle include:
- Ferrari CPO cars must pass a rigorous 160-point inspection conducted by factory-trained technicians. This inspection covers everything from the engine to the electrical system, ensuring that you get a car that is in excellent condition.
- The Ferrari CPO warranty covers a wide variety of issues, from the engine to the electrical system.
- You can get financing for your Ferrari CPO vehicle through Ferrari Financial Services, which offers a variety of options to suit your needs.
- If you have a problem with your car, you can call Ferrari Roadside Assistance any time, day or night, and they will help you get back on the road.
Owning a new or preowned Ferrari is the realization of a dream. It is an expression of passion for a brand that represents motoring history. Ferrari Approved cars are always monitored and in perfect condition. The programme comprises a series of wide-ranging checks and several guarantees:
- Detailed technical inspection by Ferrari technicians at Ferrari of Central New Jersey
- Verification of origin and maintenance history
- Presale preparation of the exterior and interior
- Ferrari guarantee of up to 24 months
- Ferrari roadside assistance of up to 24 months
Ferrari Certified Pre-Owned submits every used Ferrari to a series of checks approved by the parent company, carried out at any official dealer, the first point of contact and reference for the customer. Highly skilled Ferrari technicians specially trained at Maranello perform the operations.
One hundred and ninety individual checks are carried out before a used Ferrari can receive the Certified Pre-Owned Program “license”. For full details, contact us or visit Ferrari of Central New Jersey.
The list of main operations testifies to a detailed examination:
- Mechanical operation test
- Test on the operation of the Electrical system
- Liquid levels check
- Examination of the state of the suspension, brakes, cooling system and steering system
- Secondary checks on air conditioning, dashboard and safety systems
- Operation of lights wheels and tyres (tread depth and pressure)
All this takes place in compliance with Ferrari standards of safety, performance, and reliability. Following the checks, experienced testers try out the car and the new owner receives a written analysis with a list of the checks performed.
The history of every Ferrari Certified Pre-Owned model is made transparent through an authorized Ferrari dealer. Every item of information is verified to check originality, mileage, and changes of ownership with help of the official Ferrari network.
We also confirm the performance of the scheduled maintenance activities recommended by the Company.
Warranty And Assistance
A Ferrari Certified Pre-Owned Program car enjoys the Ferrari warranty and roadside assistance of up to 24 months. The assistance covers the cost of parts and labor for major repairs. A Ferrari Certified Pre-Owned car has an unlimited mileage warranty, except for parts subject to routine maintenance, such as tires, brake pads, brake discs, or normal wear and tear.
The assistance programme is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and includes:
- Assistance in the event of breakdown anywhere
- Travel and accommodation costs as well as the transport to an official Ferrari dealer, wherever possible
- Rental car available during repair
- If the journey cannot be continued, the driver and passengers will be promptly assisted.
- CPO Ferrari warranty covers a wide range of issues, from the engine to the electrical system.